Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Questionare

Thanks Debbie!!!

What were you doing 5 Years Ago?
1)April 2003... I was trying to survive 8th grade and my dad finding a new girlfriend

What are 5 Things On Your To-do List Today:
1) write part of my paper
2) clean room
3) go to sociology extra credit
4) take sociology quiz
5) SLEEP!!!!

Name 5 Snacks That You Enjoy:
1) chocolate
2) fruit... right now I fancy either grapes or pineapple.
3) laughing cow cheese with wheat thins
4) celery/carrots and ranch
5) beef jerky

Name 3 Bad Habits You Have:
1) major procrastination!!!!
2) finding "better" things to do than what is really important or needs to be done.
3) making excuses for myself so I don't feel so guilty about failing at something.

If you were a billionaire...
1) pay for college
2) buy a beach house
3) buy some clothes
4) TRAVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5) buy too much stuff
6) TRY to invest

List 5 places You've Lived:
1) Bakersfield, CA
2) Tempe, AZ
3) Orem, UT
4) Price, UT
5) Payson, UT

List 5 Jobs That You've Had
1) Babysitter for Aldrige family
2) Baby sitter for Seaney Family
3) Cheer coach for Roustabouts Cheer
4)
5)

List 5 Things That People Don't Know About You:
1) I'm scared I am going to fail at life
2) I hate the internet
3) I miss my dad more than anyone in the world
4) I judge almost everyone that walks by me... but not on purpose, it has just become habit
5) I love the way bruises feel... but I hate getting them.

3 comments:

SAS said...

Heather you never fail at anything you do! But the bruise thing...I'm just not following you?!

We sure miss you around here!

ohmygahitsdeb said...

interesting.... I'm glad you did this!

mid said...

https://www.ted.com/profiles/23116462